Move In & Move Out House Cleaning Services in Gilbert
Cleaning Service You Need in Mesa and Gilbert When You Move
Making the move to a new home is an exciting process, and moving into a spotless home is a great way to kick off your new lifestyle. Beehive Cleaning is a full-service cleaning company serving Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert and Tempe; we are ready to help you enjoy your new home with move-in cleaning services that include professional steam cleaning, pool cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, and customized cleaning solutions to suit your new space.
Benefits of Move-In Cleaning
You only get the chance to move into your new home once. Starting with a perfectly blank slate is the best way to ensure your home is the perfect new space for you and your family.
- Not all homeowners are willing to hire move-out cleaners when they leave, and not all move-out cleans are of equal quality. You don’t want to inherit someone else’s dust, dirt, cooking smells, or carpet stains! Hiring a full-service cleaning company will ensure that your new home doesn’t come with the previous owners’ mess.
- Especially if you or a family member suffers from asthma or allergies, it’s important to start with a perfectly clean home. Professional move-in cleaning will ensure that common allergens such as dirt, dust, pollen, and even cleaning chemical residue are removed from the home before you move in, especially if you request the use of hypoallergenic or green cleaning chemicals.
- Cleaning a home before you move in is a fast and easy process that ensures every corner of your new home is addressed. Your cleaners will have a simpler time cleaning your home before your furniture and belongings arrive than after your space has been filled and decorated, when some areas may become more difficult to access.
Tips to Make Your Move-In Clean Easier
- If possible, schedule your move-in cleaning services for one to two days before your movers will arrive at your new home to avoid conflicts on move-in day.
- Make sure to contact utilities companies well in advance of your move. You should plan to have the water and electricity turned on in your new home at least a day before your cleaners arrive.
- Talk to your cleaning company about any special considerations, such as known carpet problems, large windows, a backyard pool, or roof, siding, and driveway power washing. Your service will work with you to determine which customized cleaning solutions are best for your new home.
Moving to a new home needn’t be a stressful process. At Beehive Cleaning, we can help you enjoy your move by ensuring your home provides the fresh new start you want—you can reach us today at 480-430-8822 to discuss our move-in cleaning services near Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert and Tempe area.